Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Individual Development Clinic

Finally, my videos from my individual improvement clinic at our 2011 Houghton College Basketball Camp are uploaded and working. It has been a frustrating process at times, and I owe a big shout out to one of our players for his help in putting this project together. The following links are to the four videos. The first three are about 15 minutes each, the fourth is only a few minutes. I know they're long, but if you have some time, I'd love to get a reaction to my clinic - especially from other coaches! Let me know what works, what doesn't, and how I can improve!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

As always, if you have questions or comments please feel free to leave them here, e-mail me, or find me on twitter as @HC_CoachWright.

No comments:

Post a Comment